Skip to content
Google Translate Disclaimer

Cure with mind (2011 TIMA)

用心醫病 (2011國際慈濟人醫會)
Cure with mind (2011 TIMA)

許添盛醫師他要開的不是藥
What Dr. Hsu is going to prescribe are not drugs
而是一個簡單明瞭的心靈處方
but a simple mental prescription.
我們熱烈歡迎
Let’s give Dr. Hsu
許添盛醫師
a warm welcome.

各位親愛的醫護同仁
Dear colleagues.
大家午安
Good afternoon.

今天其實非常榮幸能夠來到我們會場
It is truly my honor to come here.

我每個月都會來一次花蓮
I pay Hualien a visit every month,
可是從來没有機會進到慈濟這個園區
but never got a chance to get inside this Tzu Chi venue.

所以今天能夠進到這個園區其實是非常的感動
Therefore, I am so moved to be in this venue.

接受家庭醫學科的專科訓練走了四年之後
After four years of training in family medicine,
重新又回到R1
I chose to go back to R1
再到台北市立療養院
in Taipei City Psychiatric Center,
再重新接受精神科專科的領域
for learning in the field of Psychiatry.
混得還蠻久的
It was quite a long stay.

離開市療之後
After leaving there,
是到台北縣立醫院擔任精神科的主任
I was the chief of psychiatric department of Taipei County Hospital.
離開縣立醫院之後
Then after leaving Taipei County Hospital,
目前是自己在經營一個賽斯身心靈診所
I am now running Seth Holistic Clinic by myself.

但是我的診所蠻有趣的
My clinic is quite interesting,
我一個禮拜只看二天診
because I just see patients two days a week.
禮拜一上午 下午
They are Monday morning and afternoon,
禮拜二下午 晚上
And Tuesday afternoon and evening.
其它的時間到處亂跑
During the rest of the time, I hang around here and there.
因為在其它的時間
Because, then,
我大概是用在全台灣或是世界各地
I am probably around Taiwan or even the world,
推廣身心靈的思想
promoting the idea towards body, mind, and spirit.

簡單來講
Simply said,
為什麼今天會在這邊
the reason I am here
來跟我們醫界的同仁分享
is to share my experience with you my colleagues
甚至我們很多的前輩在分享我的經驗
and even with many of our seniors,
從我的心路歷程談起
I should start from the rhythm of my heart.

其實任何一個人要來從事醫護人員
Actually, everyone who is willing to be a medical practitioner
我深深地相信都有想要濟世救人的內在
has a mindset to save the world.

可是說實話
But honestly,
當我進入醫學院的時候
when I entered medical school,
我很失望
I was disappointed.

我很失望的地方在於
What disappointed me
為什麼我變成是一個看病的醫生
is that I was going to be a doctor just treating diseases.
為什麼我每天在醫人家的病
Why do I treat the patients’ illness every day?
為什麼我的眼中只有病
Why do I merely see diseases through my eyes?

所以當年我在接受家醫科訓練的時候
Therefore, when I was trained in family medicine department,
我對整個醫學徹底失望
I got totally disappointed at the (modern) medicine.
為什麼我們的醫學是在
Why is our medicine just
頭痛醫頭 腳痛醫腳
treating only where the pain is?
為什麼我們的醫學後來
Why have all of our medicine
都是在研發更先進的藥物
become only to invent more advanced drugs.
更先進的手術 更先進的儀器
More advanced surgeries and more advanced instruments.
難道這是我們醫學的走向嗎
Is it where the medicine is heading?

其實我是很痛苦很衝突很矛盾的
Actually I was in such pain, in so many conflicts, and in such contradiction.
所以後來走完家醫科的時候
Therefore, after running the family medicine training,
我去走精神科 走精神科我更痛苦
I went to psychiatric department. I was even more in pain there.

為什麼 天啊
Why? My Gosh…

連現在心靈跟精神疾病也都走藥物路線了
Even the mental and psychiatric diseases are all (treated) with medicines.
整個精神科醫學內科化了
The whole psychiatric department has become like internal medicine.
把所有內科那套搬到精神科裏面
(They) bring whatever they’re doing in internal medicine department into psychiatry.
所有的精神科醫師
Every psychiatric doctor
後來不需要會做心理治療
neither needs to be capable of performing psychotherapy,
不需要強調醫病關係
nor emphasizes on the doctor-patient relationship thereafter.

我只要會診斷 會開百憂解就好了
All I need is diagnosis and prescribe Prozac!
天啊 這怎會是我要當的醫生呢
Gosh. How could this be that kind of doctor I am going to be?
後來我內心一直有一個強烈的衝突
Thereafter, I have got a strong conflict in my heart.

我一直以為醫學不是要來醫病
I’ve been considering medicine is not (merely) going to cure diseases,
是要醫人 甚至是要醫心
but also cure people, even cure their hearts.

所以我今天想跟各位分享
So, what I am going to share with you today,
我自己在醫學界裏面
is what I experienced in the medical profession
這麼孤獨的走了二十五年的心得
in such lonely twenty-five years.
剛才我還跟我們主辦的學員開玩笑
I was joking with our hosting student.

我跟他們開玩笑說
I brought up a joke:
許醫師很怕把我要講的表達清楚了
I am afraid that I cannot walk through the door alive
我無法活著走出這道門
If I express those what I am going to say clearly.

我今天覺得我是來送死的
I feel that I come here to get killed,
因為我滿腦子都是叛逆的思想
because my mind is full of rebellious ideas.

我剛跟邀請我來的姚師姐說一句話
I just told 姚師姐 who had invited me one word.
我第一句話 我想講
First of all, I would like to say,
我們現在全世界的醫學走錯路了
Our medicine around the world all got the wrong way.
全世界的醫學跟醫生都走錯路了
Medicine and doctors around the world all got the wrong way.
因為我們都在研究病 如何治療病
We are all researching diseases and their therapies.

可是我的內心一直有一個聲音告訴我
But there is an inner voice keep telling me something from my heart,
佛陀二千五百年前說了 萬法唯心
Like what Buddha said 2500 years ago, 「All of Dharmadhatu came from our mind.」

我們內在常常很清楚病由心生
Deep inside, we usually understand clearly that diseases rise from our mind.

既然是病由心生
As long as they come from our mind,
我們怎會去找外在的藥物 手術
why would we look for those drugs, surgeries
化療 放療 標靶治療
chemotherapies, radiotherapies, and target therapies
來醫一個病人的病呢
to cure a patient’s disease externally?

為什麼我們所找的一切都是外在方法
Why are all we searching for external solutions?
為什麼我們醫學到後來
Why has our medical science, in the end,
是把一個人體變成機器
turned a human body into a machine
所以有時候我會笑稱
Therefore, sometimes I would
所有的醫院都叫做身體修理廠
call all hospitals “body repair shops” as a joke.
病人是進醫院修理身體的
Patients go to hospitals to fix their bodies.
該換輪胎的 該換關節的
Those who need change their tires, joints,
該換心臟的進來換吧
or hearts just come in and have new ones.
後照鏡出問題了 來換後照鏡吧
There is a problem with your rear view mirror? Just come and get a new one.

什麼時候我們的醫學變成身體修理廠
When has our medical science become a body repair shop?
我們是高級修理身體疾病的高級技工
We are merely high-class technicians fixing body diseases up.
什麼時候醫學只剩下技術了
When are there only techniques in medical science?
這是我一直困惑了二十五年
I’ve been wondering for 25 years.
我看起來年輕 其實不年輕了
I look young, but not anymore actually.
當我當一個醫生之後 我滿心的痛苦
Since being a doctor, I’ve been full of pain.
什麼時候我們的醫學是在修理身體的
When did our medical science become fixing bodies?
所以我的老師 賽斯講了一句話
Therefore, my mentor Seth said:
在座如果有心臟專科的人 不好意思
-Forgive me, if there is any cardiologist-
最好的換心手術
The best heart transplantation surgery
救不回一個没有心要活下去的人
cannot bring back a person who doesn’t have the heart to live.

我知道慈濟是一個
I know Tzu Chi
很強調人性的醫病關係的
does highly emphasize humane doctor-patient relationship
慈悲對待患者的一個概念
and treat patients mercifully.
我所研究的是一個更深入的東西
What I research is something deeper inside.

因為我剛講過了
As what I said,
在家醫科跟精神科的領域裏面
within family medicine and psychiatry dimensions,
我開始研究人的心靈 人的心理
I have started researching human spirits and human mind.

人的七情六慾
Would humane emotions, desires,
人的所有一切內在的變化
and all those inner changes within people,
會不會才是一切疾病的主因
be the major factor to all diseases?
會不會疾病不是一個外在的因素
Would diseases be no external factor,
所以疾病没有辦法
as a consequence, and get no way
被外在的醫療真正的治好
to be cured by external therapies?
外在的醫療包含藥物
Those external therapies include drugs.

我很誠實的講了一句話
I said honestly:
什麼時候我們治療高血壓的藥物
“when have our hypertension drugs
曾經治療好過一個高血壓的患者
cured any hypertension patient?”
什麼時候我們治療糖尿病的藥物
When have our diabetes mellitus drugs
曾經治療好過一個糖尿病的患者
cured any DM patient?”
我們都只是在控制病情
All we are doing is controlling.
甚至我們講癌症好了
Even more, taking cancers for example,
甚至我們剛才何博士講的愛滋病好了
or AIDS that Dr. Ho just talked about for example,
什麼時候我們的醫療可以跟一個癌症的人
when can we tell a cancer patient
為什麼得到癌症 我們說不出口
why he/she got cancer? We can’t.
我們找不到
We cannot find out
人為什麼得到癌症的真正原因
the true reasons why people get cancer.

可能是因為雌激素 空氣污染
They might be estrogen, air pollution,
可能是因為食物的問題
food,
可能因為體質的關係
idiopathicness,
可能因為你不快樂
or your unhappiness.
我們醫學界從來没有
Our medical science haven’t found
找到一個療癒疾病真正的概念出來
any concept that really cure diseases,
包括我剛剛講的癌症
including cancer as I just mentioned.
00:10:00
各位我們都是醫界的同仁
Ladies and gentlemen, we are all colleagues.
我們都在講新的藥
We are always talking about new drugs.
每天都在講標靶藥物
We are always talking about target therapies.
我也知道
But I still know,
當肺腺癌標靶藥物愛瑞莎出來的時候
When pulmonary adenocarcinoma drug Iressa came out,
大家很興奮
everyone was so excited.
可是多少肺腺癌的病人
But, how many are those pulmonary adenocarcinoma patients,
愛瑞莎用了六到九個月
after six to nine months Iressa treatment,
後來一樣没有效又回到傳統的化學治療
ended up in vain and went back to traditional chemotherapies?
今天這麼多的醫護同仁在場
Here are so many medical colleagues,
我想表達一句我內心最真實的感受
I would like to say a sentence to express my most sincere feeling inside:
會不會我們從來在找疾病的原因
Would it be that we are all going in the wrong direction
跟治療的方向走錯路了
when finding the reason of diseases and the directions of therapies?
我們一直在發展技術 發明藥物
We have been developing technologies and inventing drugs.
可是如果說我現在
What if now I say
假設讓一個人得到癌症的原因
assuming the reason of someone’s cancer
不是外在的原因
is nothing external
是內心的痛苦 壓力跟絕望
but his pain, pressure, and despair inside?
我們什麼時候在處理絕望
When do we deal with despair
而不是在處理絕症的
but not incurable diseases?
我們有醫療絕症的醫生
We got doctors treating incurable diseases,
我們没有解決絕望的醫生
but we haven’t got doctors solving despair.
我的整個思維方式很簡單
My idea is very simple:
物質來自精神
material comes from spirit.
這是我的基本邏輯
This is my basic logic.
身體是心靈的一面鏡子
Body is a mirror reflecting heart.
身體反應出內在
Body reflects what is inside.
我們都在醫身體
We are all treating bodies.
但是如果所有疾病的問題
But what if all the problems of diseases
不是來自身體呢
do not come from our physical bodies?
我只要各位聽完我的講座
All I wish is everyone can come up with many questions
有很多問號出來
after my speech.
如果所有身體疾病的原因
Assuming all the reasons of body diseases
不是出在身體
do not come from our bodies,
會不會所有身體疾病的原因
will they
是出在心靈 出在心理 出在情緒
come from heart, mind, emotions,
出在這個人怎麼活
how this person lives his/her life,
這個人生命中的喜怒哀樂
the joys and sorrows in his/her life,
他的悲哀 他的絕望
his/her grief, or his/her despair?
所以這二十五年來我就在做一件事
Therefore, all I’ve been doing during these twenty-five years,
去找所有肉體疾病背後
is to find out the true mental and spiritual pathogenic factors
真正心理跟心靈的致病因
behind all those physical diseases.
真正的致病因不在肉體層面
The true pathogenic factors are not within physical aspect.
大家都知道B型肝炎
We all know hepatitis B.
為什麼有些人得到B型肝炎後是變成有抗體
Why some get antibodies after acquisition,
有些人得到B型肝炎之後
and some get fulminant hepatitis and die
猛爆性肝炎兩個禮拜死掉
two weeks after acquisition?
有些人得到B型肝炎之後
Some people are just carriers
是健康的B型肝炎帶原者
after hepatitis B acquisition,
有些人得到B型肝炎之後
and some got ups and downs in liver function in their whole lives,
一輩子肝功能上上下下
even hepatic cirrhosis , or liver cancer
肝硬化 肝癌
after acquisition.
為什麼 没有人解答我的問題
Why? There is no one able to answer my questions.
我們都是在醫身體的醫生
We are all doctors treating bodies.
我們是唯物的醫生
We are all materialistic doctors.
佛陀二千年前講過的萬法唯心
Two thousand years ago, Buddha said: ‘All of Dharmadhatu came from our mind.’
所以這二十五年來
I’ve been thinking all this things
我一個人在思索所有這些東西
for twenty-five years.
如果每個疾病
If every disease
都有其對應的心靈的扭曲能量
has its corresponding spiritual twisted energy,
心靈的負面能量 心理的壓力跟痛苦
spiritual negative energy, mental pressure, and pain.
那麼我們真正要治療一個人的
Then what we are going to treat someone with,
應該是醫學技術為輔
should understand all the patient’s inner pain and pressure
而了解到這個病人真正導致這個疾病
leading to this disease,
所有內在的一切的痛苦跟壓力
and supplemented with medical technologies.
為什麼我走了家醫科又走精神科
Why have I run family medicine, psychiatry,
包括我在治療很多癌症的病人
and been treating many cancer patients?
但是各位同仁你放心
Take it easy, my colleagues.
因為我自己是醫界的人
Because I still belong to medical community,
我從來不會叫我治療癌症的病人
I have never asked my cancer patients
不要從事西醫的治療
not to be treated with western medical therapies.
我不會講這句話
I would never say that,
因為那是他自己的選擇
because that is his choice to make.
但是我會跟所有癌症病人講一句話
But I would tell all those cancer patients one thing:
許醫師認為你得到癌症的原因
Dr. Hsu considers the reason of your cancer
不是來自物質層面
doesn’t come from physical aspect.
我也認為所有治療物質層面
And I also consider all those doctors treating material aspect,
從身體層面治療疾病的醫生
treating diseases through the body aspect,
没有一個會成功
will never succeed.
很不好意思 我剛就講
Excuse me. I just told you
我没辦法活著離開這裏
that I won’t be able to leave here alive,
因為真正的療癒無法從物質層面著手
because real cure cannot proceed through material aspect.
物質永遠只能治標
Material can only reach temporary success.
物質永遠只能讓這個疾病在某個狀態
Material can only make the disease stay at a certain state.
所以我甚至要說
Therefore, I will even say that
我不認為我們真的找到
I don’t consider we have really found
糖尿病 高血壓的病人
the true reason why those DM and hypertension patients
得到糖尿病 高血壓真正的原因
got their diseases.
因為真正的原因不在肉體上
The true reasons do not come from bodies.
真正的原因是在心理跟心靈的
The true reasons are mental, spiritual
人生的態度 能量的層面上
and on life attitude and energy level.
當我是一個家醫科醫生的時候
When I was a family medicine doctor,
我開始去思索這個問題
I had started wondering about this question.
開始去找每一個疾病
I started to look for what psychological pain and pressure
相關聯心理的痛苦跟壓力的相對應的
every disease
那它是什麼
are related to .
進入精神科之後我學習更多
After entering psychiatry, I’ve learned more about
心理治療的基礎 精神分析的基礎
the basis of psychotherapy and psychoanalysis
包括團體心理治療的部份
including group psychotherapy.
我開始進入了一個全所未有的新天地
I’ve started to enter a brand-new world which hasn’t ever been found.
所以如果今天我站在這裏
Therefore, I’m standing here
跟所有的同仁分享
to share with all you colleagues.
我真正想說的是 各位親愛的
I am really trying to say is-dear everyone-
我找到了一個所有醫學
I’ve found a new world that
我覺得未來要走的新天地
I feel the entire medical science has to go to.
完全找到了一個跟我們現在
I’ve found an approach
取向方向不同的一個的取向方向
which is completely different from the way we are going to,
包括對癌症的治療
including cancer therapies.
醫學的領域我不管
I don’t care about the medical dimension.
我管的是這個人的情感史
All I care about is his/her emotional history
這個人在人生當中他遇到了什麼
and what he have encountered in his/her life.
我現在舉個案例
Now I give you an example,
這是一個乳癌第四期的患者來找我
a 4th stage breast patient came to me.
因著種種原因她没有接受西醫的治療
She hadn’t taken any western medicine treatment yet
原因是因為她的媽媽在初期乳癌
due to her mother’death
接受了西醫治療
after taking western medicine treatment
結果一年三個月後轉移到腦死掉了
for metastasis to her brain 15 months later.
這是她個人的原因
This was her personal reason.
她没有接受西醫的治療
She didn’t take western medicine treatment.
來找我的時候
When she came to me,
整個乳房是被癌細胞吃掉的
Her whole breast has been eaten by cancer cells.(cancer cell infiltration)
她的右手淋巴水腫完全無法舉高
She couldn’t lift her right hand due to lymph edema.
兩隻腳淋巴水腫已經轉移到下肢了
And there are lymph edemas in both her legs revealing transferring,
包括腹腔跟鼠蹊的淋巴
including lymph nodes in abdominal cavity and groin.
我在跟這個癌症病人互動的時候
When I interacted with this patient
現在要講的是精神科的技巧部份了
-here comes the psychiatric skill part-
我問她你有没有什麼
I asked her: ‘Did you have anything
是你生命中最大的痛苦
that you consider as the largest pain in your life,
你想告訴我的
and you want to tell me?’
你要不要告訴我
‘Would you tell me,
你在被診斷癌症之前
before you were diagnosed with cancer,
你的生命發生了什麼
what happened in your life?’
後來她告訴我了
Later on, she told me
她這輩子連她的家人都不知道
a secret that has been hidden for 20 years
一個二十年的祕密
from everyone including her family members.
這二十年的祕密是
This 20-years-long secret is
她當了二十幾年的小三 第三者
that she’s been a mistress for more than 20 years.
她没有結婚
She hadn’t been married then.
她當年没有結婚的原因是因為
The reason why she wasn’t married
其實她懷孕了
was that she had gotten pregnant
懷了男朋友的孩子
and its father was her boyfriend.
媽媽為了家庭的經濟
Her mother asked her not to get married
希望她不要結婚
in order to help the family
幫助家裏的經濟
with its economic situation.
後來她背著家人把孩子拿掉了
Later on, she aborted her child
走上了單身的道路
and has stayed single ever since.
可是她單身的過程中
As a single lady,
她認識了這個男生
she met this guy.
不知道對方已經已婚了
Not knowing he was married,
一路走下來二十幾年
they have become lovers for 20 years or so.
後來她得到乳癌真正的原因
Later on, the real reason for her breast cancer
是她發現出現了小四
was she found out he still got another lover.
這個人是很保守的
This woman was very conservative.
二十幾年的外遇她没有讓任何知道
She kept the affair in the dark from everyone for more than 20 years.
所以當她受到這個打擊之後
Therefore, after this strike,
她跟我說了一句話
She told me one thing:
許醫師 我真的覺得我不如死掉算了
‘Dr. Hsu, I really feel that I would rather die.’
我跟她說我完全能夠了解
I told her that I could totally understand.
而且我很明確跟她說
And I told her specifically:
我認為你會得到乳癌真正原因
‘I consider your real reason for your breast cancer
就是你內在的
stemmed from your inner
這個痛苦跟絕望所導致的
pain and despair.’
所以我没有在治療絕症
So I am not treating this disease without cure,
我在治療絕望
but I am treating your despair.
當她開始在訴說這些東西的時候
When she was telling these things,
她把一個二十幾年的祕密說出來
she came up with a 20-year-old secret
她在我面前痛哭流涕
being in tears in front of me.
可是當她說出內心的痛苦的時候
However, after her letting her inner pain spoken,
她到現在
-she hasn’t taken
都還没有接受任何西醫的治療
any western medical treatment yet-
她轉移到右手的淋巴水腫
the lymph edema transferred to her right arm (is no longer a problem.)
現在可以騎摩托車
She can ride a scooter now.
她兩隻腳的手腫全消了
The edema in both her legs are gone.
本來有在吃一個月六七萬塊的健康食品
Originally, she was taking dietary supplement which would cost her over 60000NTD a month,
現在停掉了
but she stopped.
本來一個月看兩次中醫也停掉了
She also stopped seeing traditional Chinese medicine doctor which she did twice a month.
可是她的身體卻出現了奇蹟式的療癒
However, a miraculous healing came to her.
00:20:00
這是我的另外一個理念
This is another idea of mine.
對疾病的治療
Medicine always act in a supplementary way
醫學永遠要扮演輔助的方式
in regard to treating diseases.
真正治療疾病的主人是患者自己
The one who is really in charge to treat diseases is the patient himself or herself.
我們的任務
Our mission
在於激發起患者身體的自我力量
is to motivate his/her body’s own self-healing power.
我們是治療不了病的
We cannot treat diseases.
只有身體可以治療好它自己
Only bodies can treat themselves.
我們不要以為我們是上帝
We cannot consider ourselves gods.
我們治療不了任何人的病的
We cannot treat anyone’s disease.
但是我們可以幫助他的病好起來
But we can help him or her become well.
我們唯有讓一個人
The only thing we can do is to help a person
覺察明白他自己的創造力
aware and understand his own creativity.
我們讓他明白
We let him know
一個人真正療癒疾病的力量
the true healing power of a person
不在我們的身上
is neither within us,
不在醫學身上
nor within medical science.
真正療癒患者的力量
The true power healing a patient
在患者自己身上
is within the patient himself.
這是這二十幾年我堅持的觀念
This is the concept I’ve been insisting for more than 20 years.
我會告訴患者
I would tell a patient:
許醫師没有能力療癒你
‘Dr. Hsu got no ability to cure.’
我只能激發起
‘All I can do is to motivate
你身體自我療癒的力量
your body’s own healing power.’
而所有醫學應該要回到輔助的角色
And all medical science should go back to the supplementary role.
我一路這樣子走下來
Though I’ve gone so far,
包含之前在台北縣醫院精神科的主任
including being the chief of psychiatric department of Taipei County Hospital before
包含現在雖然我是在一個開業的狀態
and being a general practitioner now,
但是我所有的心力是放在教學跟研究
all my energy has been put onto teaching and research.
我持續的在所謂身心靈領域
Constantly, within so called bio-psycho-spiritual dimension,
試著去找到到底什麼樣內在的力量
I’ve been trying to figure out what kind of inner power
是讓人生病的
is making people sick,
到底又是什麼樣內在的力量
and what kind of inner power
是可以讓我們療癒的
can make us healed?
所以我能告訴各位的是
Therefore, all I can tell you is
從進入醫生這個行業
I’ve been satisfied every day,
我每天都覺得心滿意足
and I’ve been happy and joyful
我每天都覺得很開心很喜悅
ever since my entry into medical profession.
包括最近有個紅斑性狼瘡的病人來看我
Recently, there is a lupus erythematosus patient.
紅斑性狼瘡也好
Lupus erythematosus,
類風溼關節炎也好
rheumatoid arthritis,
乾躁症也好
Sjogren’s syndrome,
所有的自體免疫疾病
and all those autoimmune diseases
我們的醫學也是束手無策的
are untreatable in our medical science.
我跟他講一句話
I told him one thing:
當你不接受你自己
‘When you don’t accept yourself,
當你在自我責備時
when you are blaming yourself,
你都在否定你自己的時候
when you are denying yourself,
你身上的免疫系統就會自我攻擊
your immune system will attack you.’
身體是心靈的一面鏡子
(Your) body is a mirror reflecting (your) mind.
你的免疫系統没有出錯
Your immune system hasn’t gone wrong.
一個自體免疫的人他的系統没有問題
An autoimmune system disease patient got no problems in his systems,
縱使他得到紅斑性狼瘡
even though he got lupus erythematosus
類風性關節炎
or rheumatoid arthritis.
縱使他的免疫系統攻擊他自己
Although his immune system attacks himself,
他的免疫系統没有問題
his immune system is fine.
我要說的那一句話是
The thing I want to tell is
他的免疫系統只不過是反應出
that his immune system just reflecting
這個主人他的內心
the inner harshness and resentfulness
對自己的一種苛責跟不滿
against himself.
有没有發現我在描素一個畫面了
Did you see that I am describing a picture?
身體反應出這個主人他的潛意識
The body reflects the master’s own subconsciousness
對自己的自我形象的攻擊
attacking his own self-image.
各位你們真的很喜歡自己嗎
Do you really like yourselves?
你們真的常常自我認可嗎
Do you often recognize yourselves?
還是你經常責備自己
Or you just often blame yourselves
不夠好 不夠傑出
on not being good enough or not being excellent enough?
如果免疫系統本身
If the problem comes from the immune system itself,
你是不可能治療它的
you got no way to fix it,
除非你改變了這個人的內心世界
unless you change his inner universe.
因為精神為主 身體為輔
Spirit is the master, and body is the servant.
所以我到任何第一次去的場合
Therefore, every time I am in a new occasion,
我一定會講我在推廣的身心靈健康的三大定律
I would tell them the 3 laws of bio-psycho-spiritual health.
第一個定律是
First,
相信身體天生就是健康的
‘believe (your) body is born healthy.’
我明白我跟你們一樣是醫護人員
I understand we are all in medical profession.
知道這一句話違背了我們多少醫學的教育
I do understand how much medical education this statement violates.
我們醫學教育一路教導我們的是
Our medical education teaches us along the way is
身體是脆弱的 容易生病的
‘(your) body is vulnerable and susceptible.’
我另外的最高概念叫You create your own realty
Another top concept of mine is “you create your own reality.”
其實就是佛法當中的萬法唯心
Actually it is “All of Dharmadhatu came from our mind.”
萬法唯心的意思是物質世界是由能量及意識形成的
‘All of Dharmadhatu came from our mind.’ means material world are made of energy and consciousness.
所以我認為人是先有意識
Therefore I consider that human being does possess consciousness first.
人是先有意念才形成肉體的
Human beings have thoughts first than bodies.
肉體是現象 精神意識是本質
Body is a phenomenal, and spiritual consciousness is the essence.
所以你創造你自己實相的這句話的
So, another translation of ‘you create your own reality’
另外一個翻譯是信念創造實相
is ‘(your) belief creates (your) reality.’
能量引導物質的形成
Energy leads to the formation of material.
情緒才是主導身體背後的關鍵因素
Emotions are the key factors in directing bodies.
我闡述這麼久
I describe (so much) for so long,
其實我是要說一句話
actually, to make one statement,
當我們建立一個信念
every time when we establish a belief
身體是脆弱的
that body is vulnerable,
身體是不值得信任的
body is not trustworthy,
身體是容易生病的
and body is susceptible,
我們就遭遇了這個現象
we will encounter the phenomena.
我又要講一句會得罪醫學界的話了
I am going to make another statement that may be offensive to the medical community.
醫學界通常在宣傳身體脆弱論
The medical community often promotes body vulnerability theory.
醫學界是支持疾病
The medical community is supporting diseases
而不是支持健康的
rather than health.
因為我們整個教育的結果
Because our whole education
讓我們相信身體天生是容易生病的
makes us believe body is born susceptible.
根據信念創造實相
According to ‘your belief creates reality,’
當一個人相信身體是容易生病的
when a person believes that body is vulnerable,
他的思維透過了意識潛意識
his thought infiltrates conscious and subconscious,
他就自動創造了一個容易生病的體質
and he creates a susceptible gene.
我們現在的醫學是物質回來決定精神
Our medical science is that material determines spirit backwards.
我現在要說的是精神去決定物質
I’m going to tell that it is spirit determines material.
是不同的思維方式
They are different thinking patterns.
所以當我們没辦法給大眾推廣一個觀念
Therefore, when we are unable to promote a concept
相信身體天生是健康的
which is to believe body is born healthy,
其實我們並没有達到幫助患者的目的
we do not achieve the goal to help our patients.
第二個
Second,
身體天生有偉大自我療癒的能力
bodies got magnificent self-healing power innately.
我們講句實話
Let’s tell a truth.
人體百分之九十以上的疾病
Over 90% of human physical diseases
不是我們醫好的
are not cured by us.
是自己醫好的
They are cured by themselves.
所以我覺得整個醫學的方向是
Therefore, I feel that the direction of the whole medical science should be
如何找到且發現且啓動人體
how to find and activate human bodies,
如何自我療癒
how to heal ourselves,
並且找到導致這個疾病的負面情緒
and to find out negative emotions that cause this disease,
負面的能量
negative energy,
負面的一種生命態度
a negative attitude towards life,
甚至是痛苦或壓力
and even the pain and pressure.
整個醫學界如何更清楚的
For the medical community, it would be how to
來了解身體的功能
understand more clearly the body function
身體是如何來療癒自己的
and how the bodies heal themselves.
第三個 我剛剛一直強調
Third, I’ve emphasized that
身體是精神的一面鏡子
human body is a mirror reflecting spirit.
我剛剛開頭講了
I’ve said in the beginning
我們一直在治療身體
that we’ve been treating bodies.
有没有可能我們走錯路了
Would it be possible that we’ve gone wrong?
有没有可能
Would it be possible
一直治療身體真的治不好所有的病
that treating bodies are not going cure all the diseases?
有没有可能
Would it be possible
治療身體的這一種概念要開始改變了
that this kind of concept to treat bodies shall begin to change?
我們要先從心理跟心靈著手
And we have to start from mind and heart?
舉個簡單的例子
Take a simple example.
我們講腸胃炎好了
how about gastroenteritis,
腸胃激躁症 腸躁症
irritable bowel disease, IBS.
後來腸胃科開的藥裏面
How many drugs which were descripted in gastrointestinal department
有多少是抗焦慮的 鎮定精神的
are anxiolytic or sedative?
從腸胃的角度大家都知道
In GI aspect, we all know that
這個病是只能控制了
this disease can only be controlled.
因為它來自這個人焦慮性的人格
It comes from this person’s anxiolytic personality.
我簡單講
To put it simply,
為什麼我會對這個領域這麼的投入跟深入
why did I devote myself to and go through so deeply in this area?
因為我剛講我的背景是精神科
I told you my background is psychiatry.
所以我不斷的探討人的潛意識
Therefore, I’ve been constantly exploring human subconscious,
或對我們佛法講的更深的意識
deeper conscious in terms of Buddhism,
甚至是第八意識 阿賴耶識
or even Alaya ,
到底我們內在的意識是不是
to find out whether our inner conscious
才是主導我們生理現象的最主要的關鍵
are the most major key leading our physiological phenomena or not.
00:30:00
所以其實對我來講
Therefore, in fact, to me,
如果身體是心靈的一面鏡子
if a body is a mirror reflecting the spirit,
那麼我這二十五年來就真的很有趣了
the past 25 years of mine would be very interesting.
我想描繪我這二十五年來在做什麼
I am trying to describe what I’ve been doing these 25 years.
我看到每一個生病的人
Every time I see a sick person,
除了肉體上要做的檢查
except for those must physical examinations,
除了肉體上要抽的血
those blood need to be drawn off,
要給予的藥物 給予的協助
those drugs to give, and support to give,
我一定要再問一個問題
however, I must ask one question more:
這個人的內心發生了什麼
‘What happened in his heart?’
一個腎結石的人
For a person with renal calculus,
我會去探討他的經濟壓力
I would explore his economic pressure.
一個肺腺癌的人
For a person with pulmonary adenoma,
我會去探討他的情感表達
I would explore his emotional expression,
他跟他家人之間的互動
his interaction with his family,
還有他是不是一輩子都在壓抑他的自己
and whether he suppress himself for his whole life or not.
一個心臟病的人
For a heart disease person,
我會去探討他的急性子
I would explore his short temper,
他的没耐心
his impatience,
他希望別人都聽他的意思
and his request for others’ submissiveness.
一個肝病的人為什麼肝腫瘤一直復發
Why does a liver disease patient get relapsing hepatic tumors?
手術 栓塞 酒精肝內注射 標靶藥物
(He/she has gone through) surgeries, embolization, intrahepatic ethanol injection therapies, and target therapies.
每年開一次刀
He/she has gone through one operation every year.
為什麼肝癌每年長出來
Why does the liver cancer come up every year?
很簡單
It’s very simple.
因為這個人內心的痛苦没有解決
This guy got unsolved pain in his heart.
因為這個人可能對自己的世俗成就
This guy might be full of frustration and sense of failure
對自己的生命充滿了挫折 充滿了失敗感
to his worldly success and his own life.
一個肝病的人
A liver disease patient,
你們都很清楚 就是鬱卒
as you all know, that he is depressed.
鬱卒他人生的痛苦
He’s depressed about his pain in his life.
像最近我有一個
Recently, I got a
連續三年肝癌不斷的復發的病人
consecutively relapsing hepatic tumor patient.
我在處理他這一輩子他人生到目前為止
I’m dealing with his failure in his life
他的人生的失敗
so far.
覺得自己的工作不夠好
He got a feeling that his job being not so good,
錢賺得不夠多
the money he earned being not enough.
在太太孩子的面前他是一個輸家
He is a loser in the eyes of his wife and children.
他是一個失敗者
He is a failure.
我跟他講許醫師認為
I told him that Dr. Hsu consider
你的肝腫廇為什麼一直復發
your constantly relapsing hepatic tumor
因為你內心的痛苦你內心的一種壓力
as your inner pain and your inner stress
從來没有解決過
being never solved.
你的肝膽專科的醫生
Your hepatology doctor
一直在治療肝臟
has been treating your liver.
你的肝膽外科的醫生
Your hepatology surgery doctor
一直在幫你開刀
has been performing operations for you
他没有在醫你的病
but he has not been treating your disease.
所以常常會講一個笑話
Therefore, (I) would tell a joke often:
很多人到各大醫院繞一圈
many people have visited every major hospitals,
我會跟他講一句話
but I will tell them one thing,
許醫師認為你的醫生
Dr. Hsu considers your doctor
還没有開始治療你的病
hasn’t started to treat your disease.
他在治療你的病
He was treating the phenomena
顯現在身體上面的現象
revealing on your body from your disease.
他没有在處理你內心
He wasn’t dealing with
真正心靈的痛苦
the truly mental painfulness within your heart,
真正你導致這個疾病的你內在的痛苦
which is your real disease-leading painfulness inside.
我覺得今天我在這裏
Here, I feel that
我覺得我們的醫學
our medical science
已經走到一個很大的瓶頸了
has reached a great limit.
我也跟各位講
And I tell you
在我的診所裏面也有愛滋病的患者
that I got AIDS patient in my clinic.
我在處理的是
What I’m dealing with
他身為同志找不到自己的愛的那種絕望
is that kind of desperation that he cannot find his own love as an homosexual,
身為同志得不到認同的那一個痛苦
and the pain that he got no identification as an homosexual.
身為同志他一直在他的人生當中
As an homosexual, he hasn’t been able to locate himself
他没有辦法為自己定位
in his life.
我在處理他心靈的絕望跟壓力
I’m dealing with his mental desperation and pressure.
所以我認為愛滋病毒也不是從外而內的
Therefore, I don’t think AIDS viruses invade from outside (the body).
我甚至相信如果一個人
I even believe if someone
由內在啓動心靈的力量
activate mental power inside,
愛滋病毒是會被心靈的力量所療癒的
AIDS viruses can be healed by mental power
不是藥
rather than drugs.
我也不認為會有疫苗
I don’t think there are going to be vaccines, either.
你壓了這個東西
If you suppress this thing,
他會從另外一個東西爆出來
it will come out from another one.
我們一直在身體層面在治療病人
We’ve been treating patients in the physical aspect.
我們整個醫學界已經遇到瓶頸了
Our whole medical community has reached a limit.
我們一定開始要有個概念
We must start to have this concept:
會不會在身體層面我們真的只能治標
‘do we only achieve to treat the phenomena at utmost in the physical aspect?’
如果我們想治療好一個病人
If we are going to cure a patient,
我要開始找所有身體層面的背後
I need to start to look behind the physical aspect for
他的情緒出了什麼問題
the problems in his emotions,
他的心靈產生了什麼痛苦
the pain produced in her heart
他的婆媳關係
her relationship between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law,
他的婚姻有没有產生了他的絕望
and whether her marriage brought her despair?
譬如說
For example,
我幫忙最多的是乳癌的患者
I help breast cancer patients, mostly.
乳癌你們大家也都知道
You know breast cancer.
高治療率 高復發率
High remissive rate, and high relapsing rate.
有二十三年後還在復發的
There is a case relapsed after 23 years.
為什麼
Why?
因為乳癌的背後真正的導致疾病的是
Because the true reason that lead to the disease is
什麼樣的女性會得到乳癌
-what kind of women would get breast cancer?-
高自我要求 扛責任
Highly self-demanding, responsibility-shouldering,
經常覺得在人生當中孤軍奮鬥
feeling fighting against the world often,
工作的事也要自己扛
taking all the work load
下了班家事也要自己做
also the housework,
孩子也要自己照顧
and taking care of her children, too.
先生很好 只是不管她
The husband is fine but careless.
先生很好 只是這個女人都要自己來
The husband is fine but she has to do everything by herself.
當一個女人堅持到壓力受不了的時候
When a woman persist under the pressure so long until she can’t bear it anymore,
不是身體產生癌症
it’s not the body generates cancers.
是身體要得癌症讓這個人休息
It’s the body bring the cancer in to let this person get some rest.
疾病不是我們的敵人
Diseases are not our enemies.
疾病是我們修行的對象
Diseases are our objects to practice.
你們想把她們的癌症醫好
You try to heal her cancer
你們提早害死她
but make her die earlier.
因為你把她的癌症醫好
Because you cure her cancer
你讓回到她不快樂人生
and bring her back to a unhappy life,
回到她痛苦有壓力的環境
back to her painful and stressful environment.
我們在害死病人
We’re killing patients.
我們從來没有找出
We’ve never figured out
一個人是怎樣得到疾病的
how a person gets sick.
我們從來只想把她醫好
We’ve been trying to cure her
回到她原來的環境
and bring her back to the original environment.
所以她復發了
Therefore, she relapsed.
就像我們精神科
As in psychiatric department,
常常會醫治精神病的患者
we usually treat mentally ill patients.
住院通通很正常
They are all normal in wards,
一放回家就生病
and being sick at home.
誰讓他生病的
Who bring him/her the diseases?
家裏吵吵閙閙的環境
The noising environment at home,
家裏的高批判 高指責 高保謢
the highly judging, condemning, and protecting (atmosphere) at home.
精神科裏面住院都很好 都没病
Those inpatients are fine in the wards, all good,
回到家就發病
but sick at home.
我們是把病人醫好
We are treating them
放回去繼續讓他生病的
and sending them back to get ill.
生理跟心理環境
In physiological and mental environment,
我們没有找到一個人生病的真正原因
we’ve never found a true reason of a person’s diseases.
所以我跟我的患者講
Therefore, I told my patients,
如果你要醫病不要來找許醫師
If you’re going to treat your diseases, don’t come to Dr. Hsu.
很多醫院的醫師可以幫你
There are lots of doctors who are able to help.
可是如果你想改變你的人生歡迎你來
But if you’re trying to change your life, welcome!
今天許醫師認為你的癌症幫了你的忙
Dr. Hsu consider your cancer helps you now,
我甚至會戲稱癌症是一個人的免死金牌
and I would even call the cancer is a person’s ‘perfect excuse.’
得到癌症了
When he got a cancer,
第一個得到關心
first, he got cares,
第二個不想做的可以不要做了
second, he could just quit whatever he is not willing to do
而且還不會被指責
without being blamed.
老天保佑真的不要把他太快醫好
May god bless her not to be cured so soon.
醫好那個死人個性又回來了
The dumbass would be back when she’s healthy.
不管是高要求
No matter the high demand,
不管是對自己的責任跟壓力
the responsibility and stress to herself,
或是回到那個家
or going back to the home
把之前住院治療 化療没有洗完的碗
washing those dirty dishes
趕快拿來加倍洗完
more and quickly.
我說老天保佑你癌症不要太快好
May god bless you, I said, not to have your cancer cured too soon.
許醫師捨不得你再回去受苦
Dr. Hsu can’t bear letting you go back to suffer.
許醫師没有打算把你的癌症醫好
Dr. Hsu does not intend to cure your cancer.
許醫師打算把你的人生
Dr. Hsu is mean to lead your life
走上一條不一樣的道路
onto a different path.
我們的醫學界從來都只醫身體
Our medical community is just healing the bodies,
這是我自己當醫生以來我很深的感觸
which is what I feel deeply since my being a doctor.
所以今天其實我在這裏用很深的真誠
Therefore, I am here (speaking) with quite deep sincerity
甚至於我是想邀請在座的所有醫護同仁
and even trying to invite all the medical colleagues here
我們來探索新的領域 我們來走新的方向
to explore a new dimension and to go in a new way together.
會不會整個世界的醫學
Would the medical science in the whole world
因為我們而有所不同
be somewhat different due to us?
會不會本來只是開刀吃藥的患者
Would that a patient just receiving operations and drugs
從來没有好過
who hasn’t been well ever
可是我們加了身心靈的這一塊
end up healthy
他好了
when we bring the bio-psycho-spiritual piece in.
會不會所有癌症的病人化療 放療
Would it be possible that all those cancer patients receiving chemotherapies and radiotherapies
做一做 又再復發
over and over but relapse again anyway
因為我們從來没有找到
as a result of our never finding
他得癌症的真正原因
the real reason of her cancer?
我們只是開刀把它切掉
We just cut it off with an operation,
用化療把它毒死
poison it with chemotherapies,
用放射線把它照死
and shoot it with radiation.
我們從來没有化解他內在的
We’ve never solve his inner
不知道怎麼活下去的那樣悲哀
sorrow not knowing how to go on.
我們没有去幫他真正的問題
We’ve never help him with the true problem.
會不會我們把問題解決了
Would we shoot down two birds with one arrow medically
在醫學上其實是事半功倍
when we solve the problem?
00:40:00
我誇張的講一句話
Let me say something exaggeratedly,
會連我們所有醫療都没有
Would he become healthy
他就療癒了
even without all of our medial cares,
因為身體被恢復了它本來天生的能力
because the body recovers its originally innate ability?
可是當我們不斷的用藥物介入的時候
But we haven’t make a patient find its power
我們没有讓一個患者找到它的力量
when we consecutively interfere with drugs.
我們想要扮演上帝又救不了病人
We want to play as god but save no patients.
同時我們又要讓病人失去他個人的力量
In the meantime, we also make the patient lose his own power.
在我的治療裏面
In my therapy,
我是不斷的讓病人明白他是有力量
I constantly let the patient understand that he’s got power,
明白他的身體是有能力
and his body got the ability
把它的身體治療好的
to treat itself.
所以我也不暪各位同仁
So, I won’t lie to you.
在我療癒很多的患者當中
There are many of my patients
很多都是醫學界認為的不可能跟奇蹟
considered being impossible and as miracles.
我老實說
To be honest,
我自己是醫生 我不說謊的
-I’m a doctor, I don’t lie
我不是道聽塗說的人
and I am not a “道聽塗說的人”-
我看到在我們醫學上
I saw miracles which are seen impossible
認為不可能的奇蹟
in medical science,
所以我覺得當我走這一條路
therefore, I feel that taking this path
我生命的每一天
makes every day in my life
我活得好充實
so fulfilled,
我活得好愉悅
so joyful.
從當醫生到現在
Since the day I became a doctor,
我每天充滿心滿意足
I’ve been satisfied and fulfilled every day.
如果有機會我很樂意分享
If there is a chance, I would like to share
我這二十五年來
what I’ve learned this 25 years
在身心靈領域的所有摸索的心得
exploring in the bio-psycho-spiritual dimension.
我希望跟所有的同仁分享
I want to share with all of you colleagues,
因為這二十五年來
because I’ve been actually walked lonely
我其實是孤獨的在走這條道路
on this road.
因為我們都是醫學出身的
For our common medical background,
你們會知道我有多孤獨
you will know how lonely I am.
可是我也同時相信我們的確
But I do also believe that
整個醫界已經遇到了瓶頸
our whole medical community has reached its limit.
我們真的也在找那個突破點了
And we are actually looking for the breaking point.
所以我多麼願意帶著喜悅
Therefore, I am so willing
來跟各位分享這個東西
to share this with you joyfully.
甚至像我剛各位講
Even -like I said-
我好想邀請在座的所有醫護同仁
I am eagerly to invite all of the medical colleagues here.
我們來走這條路
Let’s take this path.
我們來開展我們全新醫學的領域
Let’s open up our whole new medical science dimension.
我們來開展一個
Let’s open up
真的為所有這個世界生病的人
a truly brand-new approach
找到一條全新的切入的方法
for those falling ill around the world.
這是我一個非常深的心願
This is one of my deepest wish.
在我自己的歷程當中
Along my way,
後來我除了開業之外
except for opening up a clinic,
我們也成立了一個教育基金會
we also funded an education foundation,
甚至成立了一個文化出版公司
even a cultural publishing company.
簡單講
Put it simply,
可以把我們當做一個小慈濟就對了
You may consider us a minor Tzu Chi.
所有慈濟要做的 我們都要做
All Tzu Chi are going to do, we are also going to do.
而且都會做
And we will do it all.
將來也會蓋醫院
We will build a hospital in the future, too.
我將來會做的醫院很好玩
The hospital I will run is fun.
它醫學是輔助的
It uses medical science as a supplementary way.
這個人會被探索他的內心
This person will be explored inside his heart.
所有的醫護人員會幫忙協助去找
And all the medical workers will help to figure out.
譬如說我講糖尿病好了
Take DM for example.
糖尿病其實是
Diabetes mellitus is actually
一個人內心世界的憂鬱
the depression inside someone’s heart.
可是你們都不知道
But you don’t understand,
精神科醫師也不知道
neither do psychiatrist.
我常常譬喻
I usually make a metaphor,
當一個人不快樂
when a person is not happy
當他的潛意識憂鬱
or his subconscious mind is depressed,
可能生命失去了快樂
his life may lose its happiness.
只剩下責任跟壓力 只剩下義務
There are only responsibility and pressure remaining, only obligation remaining.
那麼它的細胞會產生一個變化
Then his cells will start a change:
自動不吃東西
Fast automatically.
其實是細胞不吃東西導致血糖上昇
It’s actually cells’ not eating that leads to blood sugar elevation.
我不認為跟體質有絕對的關係
I don’t think there is absolute connection with idiopathy.
當這個主人不再感到生命的熱情
When the master no longer feel neither the passion for life,
不再感受到生命的喜悅
the joy of life ,
不再感受到生命的那個快樂了
nor the happiness of life,
他才罹患糖尿病
he got DM.
我舉個案例
I will take a case for example.
有一個患者來找我
A patient came to me.
什麼時候得糖尿病 五年前
When did he get diabetes mellitus? Five years ago,
因為五年前他結束一間咖啡廳
because he finished a café five years ago.
從結束他的咖啡廳之後
After finishing his café,
他失去了生命的目標
he lost his goal of life.

他每天過著看報紙 爬山
He had a life just reading papers, climbing mountains,
跟朋友聊天 跟孫子玩一玩
talking to friends, and playing with his grandchildren.
我下句話很毒
My next sentence was quite mean.
我問他 那你活著幹什麼
I asked him: ‘what are you living for, then?’
因為你不知道你活著幹什麼
Because you don’t know what you’re living for,
你才得糖尿病的
you get diabetes mellitus.

我這句話有點武斷
My words were somewhat arbitrary.
但是我要表達不是那個意思
But I didn’t mean that.
當一個人不再燃燒生命的熱情的時候
Once a person no longer possess passion for life,
他的細胞的氧化還原反應出問題了
His cells got problems with oxidation-reduction reaction.
可以開始去追我的邏輯
Now (you) can begin to follow my logic.
我的邏輯在於
My logic is,
其實所有的疾病要回到它的心靈
actually, all diseases are going back to their spirits
來找到真正的原因
to find the real reasons.
我也不諱言有一個患者是十年的糖尿病
I won’t deny that one patient with ten years diabetes mellitus
當他的心靈改變的時候
was cured without taking medication,
思維改變的時候
once his heart changes,
他的糖尿病其實後來是不藥而癒
once his thinking changes.

重點不是他的病好了
The point is not his disease gone.
我不在乎一個人病好不好
I don’t care whether someone’s disease cured or not.
我在乎的是
What I care about are
他重新找回生命的目標跟快樂
his regaining goal and happiness of life,
他重新活出他要的熱情
his recovery of the passion he wants,
他重新知道了生命的意義跟方向
and his understanding about meaning and direction of life once again.
那是我要的
That’s what I want.
譬如說我在幫助很多癌症的病人
For example, I am helping many cancer patients.
我會跟他們說
I would tell them,
癌症想好的人不要來找我
don’t come to me if you got a cancer to be cured.
想讓生命更有意義的
Those who want to have a more meaningful life
想增加生命的品質跟色彩的人
and those who want to add quality and colors to their lives
請來找我
come find me, please.

因為當你增加了生命的品質跟色彩
Because once you add quality and colors to your life,
自然你的癌症可能會慢慢的痊癒
your cancer will be cured slowly, naturally.
這麼多年來我在寫書
I’ve been writing books for so many years,
包括如果在座好像有些人今天有拿到
including –it seems that some of you here get ones-
絕處逢生的英文跟中文版
the Chinese and English versions of ‘Reborn At the End of the Road’
是我第一本講癌症的著作
which is my first book about cancers.
各位你們回去可以好好的來理解一下
Everyone you may go home and have a clear understanding.
我只希望我們所有的同仁
All I wish is all of our colleagues
保持一個開放的心
keep your minds open.

會不會今天這個講師
Would that the lecturer today
看起來像小孩子一樣的講師
who got a children-like appearance
會不會他說的有部份的道理
has some reasonable ideas in his speech?
今天只要我的講座讓各位覺得
If my lecture today let you guys feel
我講的內容當中有部份的道理
some reasonable ideas in my speech,
我就達到了我要達到了
I’ve reached what I am trying to reach.
所以今天在這裏時間也到了
So, time’s up now.
我是帶著很多的真誠
I bring much genuineness with me.
我不會偽裝
I don’t fake.
該講的我都講了
I’ve said what I should say.
不該講的我也講了
I’ve even said what I shouldn’t say.
我真的就是一個很真誠的人
I am really a very sincere man.
我就是說出我內心最深的誠意
I just speak with my greatest honesty in my heart.
我真的最深的誠意
It’s really my greatest honesty.
也許真的我們一起來
Maybe we should really
走一條我們醫學全新的道路
go a whole new way in medical science together.
也許我們真的會
Maybe we would really
幫助這世界所有生病的人
help all those ill persons around the world
找到一個真的健康快樂痊癒的一條路
find a truly healthy, happy, and cured way.
一個真正全新的一條路
A truly whole new way.
謝謝 謝謝
Thank you. Thank you.

我現在帶的一本賽斯書叫健康之道
The Seth book I am leading is ‘The Way toward Health.’
各位一定要看
You must read it.
對各位有一定的啓發
It will enlighten you to a certain level.
回應你剛講的
To answer what you have mentioned,
愛的部份
the love part,
心臟常常被描寫是一個幫浦
Heart is usually described as a pump.
有各式各樣心臟的手術可以做
There are a variety of heart surgeries available,
甚至可以做心臟移植
even a heart transplantation.
但是如果没有讓一個病人
But if not having a patient
自己獲得活下去的意志
acquired a determination to live,
任何的心臟手術
every heart surgery
最後可能都會失敗收場
could end up as a failure.
因為你必須讓這個人覺得
because you must let this person feel
他再度對人生又有心了
he has an aspiration in life again.
許多心臟有問題的人覺得
Many guys with heart problems feel
他們對生命已經死了心
that they have lost their aspirations in lives.
他們可能因為許多理由
They may feel heart broken or sad
感覺心碎或傷心
for many reasons.

他們可能覺得自己已經無心了
They might feel that they got no aspirations.
想像自己是如此的冷酷
They imagine they are so cruel
以致於他們自己讓自己的心死掉了
that they killed their own aspirations
來自我懲罪
to condemn themselves.

對許多有這種困難的人
For many people with such problems,
在環境裏加入愛
adding some love in their environments
可能比任何的心臟手術還要有用
may be much more effective than any heart surgery.
所以我完全呼應這位同仁的看法
So, I totally echo the idea from this colleague.
愛其實是最大的治癒的力量
Love is the greatest power to cure, actually.

Read more from Videos

Comments are closed.

JIA Web Design